Gel & Liquid: 500ml / 1 Litre / 4 Litre / 20 Litre / 205 Litre / 1000 Litre
Custom sizes available upon requestSPC-201 is water based coating remover, which is environmentally friendlier and safer to use than traditional chemical strippers. SPC-201 is available as an alkaline liquid and also, pH-neutral liquid.
Can be applied on coatings adhered to all types of metal, concrete, masonry, brick, and timber. For interior and exterior use.
BENEFITS OF SPC-201
- Water based
- User friendlier
- Replaces toxic chlorinated and caustic products
- Reduces health and environmental risk
Apply small test patches on application surface to ensure no coloration changes occur. All areas not being stripped that are in close proximity to the application should be masked and protected.
- Use a soft medium Brush / Roller.
- Apply generously to ensure an even coverage. Repeat application may be required. A coverage of 1 liter per sq meter or greater can be achieved.
- Allow a minimum dwell time of 1 hour. When removing high solid specialty coatings, a dwell time of 12 hours or longer may be required. [SPC-201 can be left overnight]
- Use a plastic (HDPE) or metal scraper for removal. Remove SPC-201 when it is moist, do not allow SPC-201 to dry out.
- Being water based SPC-201 will work faster in warmer temperatures. Under 8°C the product may stop until the temperature increases reactivating the product.
- Thoroughly rinse surface with water to ensure all SPC-201 residue is removed.
Prior to painting the surface must be completely dry. Paint manufacturer’s guidelines should be adhered to for required surface preparation.
Avoid discharge to natural waters. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/ international regulations. For unused and non-contaminated product, incinerate in a permitted hazardous waste incinerator/thermal destruction facility. As a disposal alternative, dispose of waste product in a permitted hazardous waste facility.
Store in a cool dry environment. All containers must be sealed properly.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
Avoid direct contact of the product with skin. Wear suitable clothing, gloves, eye/face protection. Keep out of reach of children. Do not breathe vapour/spray. Harmful by inhalation and if swallowed. Use only in well ventilated areas. In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting; drink plenty of water or milk to dilute chemical. Call Physician immediately. Areas in direct contact with product including clothing should be washed thoroughly with water.