Available in Gel & Liquid versionSPC-202N is water based coating remover which is environmentally friendlier and safer to use than traditional chemical strippers.
RECOMMENDED USECan be applied on coatings adhered to all types of metal, concrete, masonry, brick, and timber. For interior and exterior use. Can be used for the removal of antifoul.
BENEFITS OF SPC-202 N
- Water based
- User friendlier
- Replaces toxic chlorinated and caustic products
- Reduces health and environmental risk
- Neutral pH
- Apply small test patches on application surface to ensure no coloration changes occur.
- All areas not being stripped that are in close proximity to the application should be masked and protected.
- Use a soft medium Brush / Roller.
- Apply generously to ensure an even coverage. Repeat application may be required. A coverage of 1 liter per sq meter or greater can be achieved.
- Allow a minimum dwell time of 1 hour. When removing high solid specialty coatings, a dwell time of 12 hours or longer may be required. [SPC-202N can be left overnight]
- Use a plastic (HDPE) or metal scraper for removal. Remove SPC-202N when it is moist, do not allow SPC-202N to dry out.
- Being water based SPC-202N will work faster in warmer temperatures. Under 8°C the product may stop until the temperature increases reactivating the product.
- Thoroughly rinse surface with water to ensure all SPC-202N residue is removed.